An array of greenery surrounds the statue, which is a center piece to Mililani High School’s campus. MHS continues to add and improve landscaping around campus.
New Plants Bloom Around Campus
Kayla Hovanian, Writer • April 10, 2024

15 things to look forward to in 2015

By Risa Askerooth and Ireland Castillo
[email protected], [email protected]

Events

1. Prom Season: With Junior Prom fast approaching in April and Senior Prom in May, be sure to make the most of your high school experience and dance your heart away at these events.

2. Kings of Leon and Bleachers in Concert: Kings of Leon and Bleachers will be rocking the Blaisdell and Republik in February and early March, so make sure you get your tickets soon!

3. MHS Carnival: The MHS Carnival, from Feb. 20 to 22, will feature multiple MHS and outside vendors for a weekend of pure fun.

Electronics

4. The New iPhone: Wait in line for eight hours to be the first person to hold the new iPhone.

5. Google Glass: Google will be launching this wearable head technology in 2015.

6. Electronic Under Shoes: They attach to the bottom of shoes and can increase your average walking rate by seven miles per hour.

Movies

7. Paper Towns: Watch Cara Delevigne and Natt Wolff as the stars of John Green’s hit novel.

8. Mockingjay – Part 2: Take down the Capitol with Katniss Everdeen on the big screen.

9. Star Wars – Ep. VII: Lucasfilms unveils “The Force Awakens,” in theaters on Dec. 15.

Books

10. Another Day: David Leviathan’s sequel to his cult novel “One Day” debuts in August.

11. The Buried Giant: Kazuo Ishiguro succeeds “Never Let Me Go” with this novel about a pair on a journey.

12. Go Set a Watchman: Harper Lee uses old faces from “To Kill a Mockingbird” in this story.

Music

13. Adele: Adele’s new album, titled “25,” is rumored to be followed by a tour.

14. One Direction: Super-fans can rejoice that 1D’s “Four” was not their last album.

15. Madonna: “Rebel Heart” will be the 13th album Madonna has released.